February 15, 2015

Triangle Quilt: Avengers Edition

At the end of last year, I was asked if I could do a custom version of my Tango Mango quilt to fit the theme of a nursery. The Avengers. It'll be their first boy, so my client let her husband pick the theme... and therefore my mission to inject some cuteness in there! 

She sent me a picture of some prints they got for the nursery and it was a cute cartoon version of the characters, so from there, we changed a couple of colours. And TADA!!! It's so cute, right?

She's thrilled with how it turned out and so am I :)

The cutest part is... the baby's due date is my birthday!

I saw this a few weeks ago and it reminded me of this quilt lol!

Picture from here.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ironman!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

I'd say it's just perfect! Linda

mascanlon said...

So much personality and the quilt just pulls it all together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...